NOTE:
SAFARI seems to no longer work
for comments...use another browser?

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Blogger-bloggers and just plain bloggers

All bloggers: Still collecting participants for my online book launch. Slide down to Moonlight Requisition, please!
Note for Blogger-bloggers on spam referral problems: I am no techie, but I have found a solution for a problem that has been popping up on Blogger for a lot of people. Day before yesterday I had some trouble with spam referral, and the information I found online suggested that if one deletes the post, the spam referral just jumps to another post. I couldn't find anything about a solution. However, I seem to have worked around it in a simple way--I made a slight change to the post and updated, and that immediately stopped the spam. So far it has not jumped to another post. Knock, knock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alas, I must once again remind large numbers of Chinese salesmen and other worldwide peddlers that if they fall into the Gulf of Spam, they will be eaten by roaming Balrogs. The rest of you, lovers of grace, poetry, and horses (nod to Yeats--you do not have to be fond of horses), feel free to leave fascinating missives and curious arguments.