NOTE:
SAFARI seems to no longer work
for comments...use another browser?

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Poetry news--

One of many Clive Hicks-Jenkins decorations for Thaliad.
Phoenicia Publishing, 2012.
So grateful for Jeff Sypeck and his insightful review of Thaliad, now included in the Prairie Schooner Poetry News in Review for April 2nd. In part, I"m grateful because I never knew such a thing existed, and it's handy and full of things I like. And I hope that some of the people who did know will read Jeff's insightful review and want to possess a copy of the beautiful Clive-decked, Beth-designed Thaliad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alas, I must once again remind large numbers of Chinese salesmen and other worldwide peddlers that if they fall into the Gulf of Spam, they will be eaten by roaming Balrogs. The rest of you, lovers of grace, poetry, and horses (nod to Yeats--you do not have to be fond of horses), feel free to leave fascinating missives and curious arguments.