NOTE:
SAFARI seems to no longer work
for comments...use another browser?

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Breachog (portmanteau for "breach in a blog")

Taking another small break, as I am overwhelmed by carpenters, paint scrapers, painters, children's classes and their messy rooms and their job hunts and visits, days of long-distance camp ferrying, car repairs, and more--and all must be complete before I leave on the August book tour. If you want to travel around in my head, please find me in my books, particularly the three 2012 books, A Death at the White Camellia Orphanage, The Foliate Head, and Thaliad (and also the 2011 book, The Throne of Psyche.) Links and tabs abound...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alas, I must once again remind large numbers of Chinese salesmen and other worldwide peddlers that if they fall into the Gulf of Spam, they will be eaten by roaming Balrogs. The rest of you, lovers of grace, poetry, and horses (nod to Yeats--you do not have to be fond of horses), feel free to leave fascinating missives and curious arguments.