NOTE:
SAFARI seems to no longer work
for comments...use another browser?

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Report from the Gulf of Spam

I jettisoned word verification to make comment-posting easier on the blog, and warned that balrogs would devour spam from here on. Being rather busy, I had not clambered down into the Gulf of Spam to see how things are going until now. Word from below is that the balrogs are now quite fat. They wear UGG boots at all times, take way too much ambien and other drugs, and have no problems with erectile dysfunction. Alas, they have fallen sadly under sway of a reductive materialism.

6 comments:

  1. Hah! I hope I don't fall into that Gulf by accident!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do, I promise to come with the vorpal sword!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed the spam and shrugged.
    It did not read so well so I ignored it : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily most flew straight to the Balrogs! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a veritable Mordor down there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is lively. And evidently tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Alas, I must once again remind large numbers of Chinese salesmen and other worldwide peddlers that if they fall into the Gulf of Spam, they will be eaten by roaming Balrogs. The rest of you, lovers of grace, poetry, and horses (nod to Yeats--you do not have to be fond of horses), feel free to leave fascinating missives and curious arguments.