Maze of Blood
- Maze of Blood is my third university press novel,
- and my third finalist ranking with the Foreword
- Book of the Year Awards for independent publishing.
- Glimmerglass and A Death at the White Camellia Orphanage
- were also finalists, and the latter won the Silver
- Award in fiction.
- Foreword Reviews' 2015 INDIEFAB Book of the Year Award Finalist
Clarissa Goldsmith Review Date November 27, 2015
- Simultaneously poetic and economic, this is a layered and complex exploration of human existence and the experiences that mold a person. Maze of Blood reads almost like a poem. Marly Youmans’s language is sweeping and grandiose and renders the character of Conall Weaver in broad, even harsh...