NOTE:
SAFARI seems to no longer work
for comments...use another browser?

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Signing at the Fenimore Art Museum

Twelve authors signing....






from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m 
at the Fenimore Art Museum... 
Friday, November 28

I'll be signing copies of Thaliad, A Death at the White Camellia Orphanage, and the new book, Glimmerglass.  It won't be nearly as much fun as you're not there, so come on out!
***
More regional events December 3rd, 6th, and 16th, so keep in touch, locals...

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there!

    I've been wondering if you missed that snow that hit Buffalo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That snow just brought us a bit... It was the Wednesday ferrying to White River Junction (Vermont) that was a real challenge... Very, very slippery snow. Some scary moments, more than I like. Took twice as long as usual, and I ended up spending the night. Whew.

      Wish you could too! We need to work on continent-folding or apparation or something!

      Delete
  2. Alas, I lack wings or I would take flight to be there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping you sprout some, Tim! That would be interesting...

      Delete

Alas, I must once again remind large numbers of Chinese salesmen and other worldwide peddlers that if they fall into the Gulf of Spam, they will be eaten by roaming Balrogs. The rest of you, lovers of grace, poetry, and horses (nod to Yeats--you do not have to be fond of horses), feel free to leave fascinating missives and curious arguments.