NOTE:
SAFARI seems to no longer work
for comments...use another browser?

Monday, December 10, 2012

Home.Clive.Pinned

HOME 

I'm posting from beautiful Cullowhee, North Carolina, where the clouds have bedded down on the mountains, and those in turn have gone a lovely fawn color while the eldest trees (clothed in lichen) are a luminous pale green in the rain. Everything is soft and waiting, with little birds flying to and from the feeders. It has a lovely Advent sort of feeling.

CLIVE

Clive Hicks-Jenkins has been working on the bookplate for lucky early buyers of Thaliad (Phoenicia Publishing, just out!) You may see his work here.

PINNED

Although my daughter declares Pinterest a silly site (which, indeed, it often is--though not here, I hope), I have collected a lot of Thaliad images here and made a page collecting all my books into one place here.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I reckon that that 'silly site' is likely to become one of the most useful sites on the internet (in line with Wiki, etc) over time.
    You are in early!

    I am very suspicious. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a great day--went to a wonderful glass show... And Rebecca has been weaving on my mother's loom!

    ReplyDelete

Alas, I must once again remind large numbers of Chinese salesmen and other worldwide peddlers that if they fall into the Gulf of Spam, they will be eaten by roaming Balrogs. The rest of you, lovers of grace, poetry, and horses (nod to Yeats--you do not have to be fond of horses), feel free to leave fascinating missives and curious arguments.