NOTE:
SAFARI seems to no longer work
for comments...use another browser?

Monday, June 11, 2012

Jiggedy-jig

Thanks to Goodreads readers for their reviews of A Death at the White Camellia Orphanage, which I had not noticed before I left; now I am back from West Chester Poetry Conference (yay, good attendance on our panel and everybody dealt with the time issue well--I am a fierce chair, perhaps? or more likely just lucky in having Ned Balbo, Jill Bialosky, and Jane Satterfield as panelists) but have jumped from the the poetry frying pan into the Cooperstown fire and will post more shortly. Right now my head is light with sleeplessness... floating away to the Land of Nod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alas, I must once again remind large numbers of Chinese salesmen and other worldwide peddlers that if they fall into the Gulf of Spam, they will be eaten by roaming Balrogs. The rest of you, lovers of grace, poetry, and horses (nod to Yeats--you do not have to be fond of horses), feel free to leave fascinating missives and curious arguments.