NOTE:
SAFARI seems to no longer work
for comments...use another browser?

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Carolina events

I've been having a good time on my second Southern ramble in the past four months... Friday I arrived in the nick of time to see Elaine Neil Orr and Kay Stripling Byer read at City Lights in Sylva. Then yesterday I zoomed off to Wofford College, where students of Jeremy L. C. Jones have been reading several of my books. And I did a reading before coming back this afternoon. I've also visited my mother and eldest son. More frolics to come!

2 comments:

  1. Frolicking Marly! Hope it's all continuing to be fun and exciting. Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back home, hopefully not too exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shall post on Wednesday or before, depending on whether I have wireless... Thanks! Shall visit you then, too.

    ReplyDelete

Alas, I must once again remind large numbers of Chinese salesmen and other worldwide peddlers that if they fall into the Gulf of Spam, they will be eaten by roaming Balrogs. The rest of you, lovers of grace, poetry, and horses (nod to Yeats--you do not have to be fond of horses), feel free to leave fascinating missives and curious arguments.