NOTE:
SAFARI seems to no longer work
for comments...use another browser?

Monday, May 01, 2006

Book promotion update

If you ordered a first edition hardcover copy of The Curse of the Raven Mocker (Farrar, Straus & Giroux, 2003) during the blog book promotion, please send me your address and payment now: the books will arrive one day this week, perhaps even today. As I've been away in North Carolina and afterward in New York City, I haven't been reminding anybody about this, so now I'm making up for lost time! Books will ship to you the day I receive your letter.

Go to http://thepalaceat2.blogspot.com/2006/04/thepalaceat2-book-promotion.html to see the original post and comments containing your order, my address for the promotion, and other information. If you have any questions, leave them under comments at the original post.

The illustration at left is the proposal drawing for the paperback jacket cover by Renato Alarcão.