NOTE:
SAFARI seems to no longer work
for comments...use another browser?

Monday, June 07, 2021

June, June, June


Home after five weeks on my mother's North Carolina mountaintop and a meet-in-Philly trip to celebrate my youngest child's birthday... noting my June events here. Evidently anyone can attend the CANO event, though a link is needed. And I think that'll be sent the week before.

June 17

CANO reading via Zoom
I'll read from
The Book of the Red King 
and 
Charis in the World of Wonders
Community Arts Network of Oneonta - Writers Salon
(607) 432-2070
Email: admin@canoneonta.org

Coming soon!

June 2
Zoom with St. Francis Book Club
Charis in the World of Wonders
led by Fr. Mark Michael
St. Francis Episcopal Church
Potomac, Md

Thank you to the participants...
Loved this event--such interesting questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alas, I must once again remind large numbers of Chinese salesmen and other worldwide peddlers that if they fall into the Gulf of Spam, they will be eaten by roaming Balrogs. The rest of you, lovers of grace, poetry, and horses (nod to Yeats--you do not have to be fond of horses), feel free to leave fascinating missives and curious arguments.