NOTE:
SAFARI seems to no longer work
for comments...use another browser?

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Updatery


Some time next month I shall be abandoning my family at home (wishing particularly good luck to the job-hunting son while I'm away) and heading to Fujimura Institute in Pasadena, and I have many things to accomplish before that date. So I'll be ignoring my blog for a while, unless something surprising happens.

In book news, Charis in the World of Wonders is back from the printers and looks scrumptious. My illuminator Clive Hicks-Jenkins outdid himself, and that's hard to do. Better get one while it's pre-pub rates! Both Charis and The Book of the Red King pages have been updated, so please check them out via the tabs above. And there's a lot of news about both on both my twitter and facebook pages....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alas, I must once again remind large numbers of Chinese salesmen and other worldwide peddlers that if they fall into the Gulf of Spam, they will be eaten by roaming Balrogs. The rest of you, lovers of grace, poetry, and horses (nod to Yeats--you do not have to be fond of horses), feel free to leave fascinating missives and curious arguments.