NOTE:
SAFARI seems to no longer work
for comments...use another browser?

Monday, April 12, 2021

Another reason to hate the (usually useful) internet

 CEASE AND DESIST

                            To Whomever,

Kindly remove the abusive, illegal use of my name on your hosting server: that is, the site www[dot]marlyyoumans[dot]com. You have no right to use my name, and I do not wish to be associated with your slut-and-sex links. While I have legal counsel, I will be happy to refrain from using it if this website vanishes immediately.
With utmost sincerity, 
the Real Marly Youmans
If this happens to you, try ICANN--https://lookup.icann.org/--to find out what lovely organization did this to you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Alas, I must once again remind large numbers of Chinese salesmen and other worldwide peddlers that if they fall into the Gulf of Spam, they will be eaten by roaming Balrogs. The rest of you, lovers of grace, poetry, and horses (nod to Yeats--you do not have to be fond of horses), feel free to leave fascinating missives and curious arguments.