NOTE:
SAFARI seems to no longer work
for comments...use another browser?

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sylvan lights

I'll be reading from Glimmerglass. Art by Clive Hicks-Jenkins.
Next event: reading and signing

City Lights Bookstore
Sylva, North Carolina
Saturday, November 1st
3:00 p.m.

I'll post some pictures of Norfolk and Athens events soon. But I'm having a good time and doing lots of hiking around the mountains and visiting in the Cullowhee area. I'm probably going to take a quick trip to Jonesborough, TN before I depart.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been very busy yet having lots of fun and exercise too, yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm spending a lot of time with my mother and eldest child as well...

      Delete
  2. sounds like fun, don't stop having good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Other Side of the World! Same to you... I hope things are well with you...

      Delete
  3. And may the light shine abundantly and warmly upon you . . . Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RT, thank you! Had a lovely hike with my mother today on the Noland Creek trail in the Smoky Mountain National Park.

      Delete

Alas, I must once again remind large numbers of Chinese salesmen and other worldwide peddlers that if they fall into the Gulf of Spam, they will be eaten by roaming Balrogs. The rest of you, lovers of grace, poetry, and horses (nod to Yeats--you do not have to be fond of horses), feel free to leave fascinating missives and curious arguments.