NOTE:
SAFARI seems to no longer work
for comments...use another browser?

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Blossoming minotaur

Study for Glimmerglass jacket by Clive Hicks-Jenkins of Wales
You see, evidently I am feeling decorative rather than talkative today... Perhaps that is because my dearly beloved snored like an inspired, electrified banshee all night. Perhaps it is because I am in dire need of scouring a long manuscript and don't have time. Perhaps it is simply whim. Perhaps it is because the green world outside has colonized the house. Perhaps I am sunstruck, wordstruck, funstruck! Perhaps I know but am not telling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alas, I must once again remind large numbers of Chinese salesmen and other worldwide peddlers that if they fall into the Gulf of Spam, they will be eaten by roaming Balrogs. The rest of you, lovers of grace, poetry, and horses (nod to Yeats--you do not have to be fond of horses), feel free to leave fascinating missives and curious arguments.