- Thaliad's adventure in verse, with art by artist Clive Hicks-Jenkins (Montreal: Phoenicia, 2012) here and here
- The Foliate Head's collection of poems with art by Clive Hicks-Jenkins, Stanza Press (UK) here
- A Death at the White Camellia Orphanage (novel) from Mercer University Press (ForeWord 2013 finalist in the general fiction category; The Ferrol Sams Award, 2012) here
- The Throne of Psyche, collection of formal poetry from Mercer, 2011, here
- Samples from my 2011-12 books at Scribd.
- See tabs above for information on individual books, including review clips.
- Glimmerglass, fall 2014
- Thaliad 2012
- The Foliate Head 2012
- A Death at the White Camellia Orphanage 2012
- The Throne of Psyche 2011
- Val/Orson 2009
- Ingledove 2005
- Claire 2003
- The Curse of the Raven Mocker 2003
- The Wolf Pit 2001
- Catherwood 1996
- Little Jordan 1995
- Short stories and poems
- ☆ Events ☆
- Marly Youmans
Youmans (pronounced like 'yeoman' with an 's' added) is the best-kept secret among contemporary American writers.--John Wilson, editor, Books and Culture.
Saturday, May 18, 2013
As many demands (deadlines, hoards, promises, etcetera) are trilling my name in high, insistent voices, I am taking a little break from life on the internet. Comments here will reach my personal (that is, non-work) email address, should you have the surprising, perhaps dire (unlikely, but odd things happen in this world of wonders) need for a poet and novelist.