NOTE:
SAFARI seems to no longer work
for comments...use another browser?

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ferrywoman

Today I am the Ferrywoman, abandoning my family, toting a child to a faraway summer job. I will not be posting today. (No, this is not a post! This is an almost-two a.m. wave...) Have a splendid day, passers-by.

My words, elsewhere:
    Thaliad's adventure in verse, with art by artist Clive Hicks-Jenkins (Montreal: Phoenicia, 2012) here and here 
      The Foliate Head's collection of poems with art by Clive Hicks-Jenkins, Stanza Press (UK) here
        A Death at the White Camellia Orphanage (novel) from Mercer University Press (ForeWord 2013 finalist in the general fiction category; The Ferrol Sams Award, 2012) here
          The Throne of Psyche, collection of formal poetry from Mercer, 2011, here
            Samples from my 2011-12 books at Scribd.
              See tabs above for information on individual books, including review clips.