NOTE:
SAFARI seems to no longer work
for comments...use another browser?

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Page for "The Foliate Head"

Tada! Here's a page for  The Foliate Head (UK: Stanza Press, 2012.) The poetry collection, out this month, is a limited edition of 300. If you want a copy, I recommend that you get it soon. I know it's available directly through Stanza Press and also through various Amazon sites, and of course one can always order through your favorite indie bookstore.

It is a special thing--a remarkably handsome item with grand design by Andrew Wakelin, artwork by the artist Clive Hicks-Jenkins, and poems by me. A rare thing, this, the book created by friends! I look forward to seeing a box of copies at my door.

If you have any suggestions or comments, there's a box at the foot of the book page with no pesky word verification or other hoops to jump.

Other recent or recently updated links of note:
A Death at the White Camellia Orphanage
Chapter one at Scribd
Hour-long interview with Bill Jaker of WSKG-Binghamton + article
The Throne of Psyche

2 comments:

  1. Not in Canada, pity. I do so want this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check with Nicky Crowther and see if it will be available there...

    ReplyDelete

Alas, I must once again remind large numbers of Chinese salesmen and other worldwide peddlers that if they fall into the Gulf of Spam, they will be eaten by roaming Balrogs. The rest of you, lovers of grace, poetry, and horses (nod to Yeats--you do not have to be fond of horses), feel free to leave fascinating missives and curious arguments.